Friday, June 18, 2010

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! :D LIFE IS MOVING A MILE A MINUTE
lololol. theres no time for stopping / sleeping @.@

busy week is busy TAT

I'm soooo exhausted but I cant complain / bitch about it because work needs to be done! D':

last night I worked on 2 wig commissions! w00t w00t knocked them out of the ball park!

but I still got a few more sewing to do D: and alot of errands and chores to run.
I'm seriously about ready to pass out.
lol the other night, I came home instead of going to the gym and PASSED out on my bed @.@ and woke up in a panic!
xD thinking that I might have slept the night away! jeeeez con stress. I havent dealt with this in a while hahahaha. Its more insane now though coz theres just so many other things going on TAT

FUCK MONKEY.

I still gotta do this:

-Order the fake mustache for bro's costume
-FIND a white shirt for bro and sew ruffles onto it
-PAINT his gloves TAT
-Finish Megans kimono AND waist cincher
-FINISH MY AND TOSHI'S TOPS! EGONERIOHNEH DDD':
-I dont remember if I have to make Mei's boots anymore or vest D': i have no time or money anymore LOL

and I'm BROKKKE I just did my account log again TAT and I just ordered my train ticket today too. whoo~
I also left my 1st job early today coz I got called in to my 2nd job D: hopefully the boss at job1 doesnt mine me leaving so abruptly lately. and the bullshit thing is, I forgot to ask for time off for AX! D: I dont think they mind....? but I need to ask them on monday anyway. I'm just worried coz of all the mess ups lately.

I'm exhausted / drained xD / burnt.

Sat:
- Wake up SUPER early at 7am! Recycle cans from grandma house and give the money to my brother =3=ll
- GO HOME and SHOWER ASAP and haul ass up to Oceanside (40 mins away) and meet with Ruka and help her style her Falcoon jam wig. I'm still debating if I'll bring Falcoon Bridget with me. Most likely not unless I decide to go a darker blonde for AX when clearly my hair is like silver blonde x black x purple. I stuck extensions at the bottom but its a DARKER blonde TAT so I need to find light blonde to match the rest of my hair xD coz I doubt toner would work on the extensions, their a milk tea color D:
i mean, its not THAT bad lol. but I'm just hardcorexx
- AFTER working in Oceanside, I gotta haul back down to SD and SEWWW like crazy!
- 1 AM Anthony is coming to pick-me up and go to Menifee coz I need to sew there like crazy on sunday / help Amanda

Sunday:
- I should be already in Menniffee again sewing / helping Amanda sew like a mad woman
- Head back down to SD and get ready for work!

Monday:
- PLS PLS PLS TRY AND SQUEEZE IN GYM TIME!

Tuesday:
-CLASS STARTS!

Tuesday - Thursday: Attempted to catch up on HW

Friday night:
- TRY not to pass out :D
- catch up on home work!
- SEW!

Saturday:
- Heading up to LA to meet with Courtney to style her wig!
- play around at Little Tokyo / Find korea town since my sister has never been there
- drive back
- sew some more

Sunday:
- FUCK I BETTER HAVE EVERYTHING DONE BECAUSE AX IS THE WEEK AFTER THIS LOLOL!!!!

Yes, here is my hectic schedule. Is hectic and I still havent figured out what to wear to AX / sewn anything other than cosplay to wear!

And I'm too busy juggling other peoples stuff D:

Tonight - I will try not to pass out, I WANT to treat myself to some Baskin Robins and get the 'sneakers' ice cream one O_O
ommmmg I loooooove that TAT but I feel bad spending shit on myself when clearly I need to spend money on the kids instead of me D':

No comments:

Post a Comment