Monday, March 25, 2013

 I've been gone but I think I'm back from the dead LOL. I guess I finally got something to write about? No? Not really. LOL. My posts are quite boring lately since I haven't done anything fun or productive in a sense that involves shooting. I totally skipped out on any Sakura shoots this spring and now most of the cherry blossoms are probably dead LOL and really, everyones just gotten pretty busy with life-work and etc. I got some stuff I've been dealing with as well u_u hindering any new LA adventures or whatnot.

I'm also probably skipping out on Wonder Con since I'm prepping for Anime Conji. I should be sewing right now but instead I'm sitting on the couch fighting back a food coma and watching Behind Enemy Lines. I just finished watching The Raven and I can say I thoroughly enjoyed it, was hoping it would be longer or would have more references to Poes other works, but its all good~ the dialogue on the movie was also quite eloquent as to be expected on a movie based of a literary man. One of my favorite stories from him is still Berenice.

Movie inspired me to pick up his collection again, unfortunately I lost my hardback copy when I moved =A= and would really wanna own a printed copy again. Boo. But on Amazon they have his whole collection on the kindle for $0.99 .___.


And then spurs the onlooking on Amazon for other literatures that could spark my interest LOL and I forgot I got a growing list of wish lists on my amazon, now if only we can rent books there like we would in the library?! LOL but what if you really like it then you buy it?! LOL. Oh well. I don't like hoarding books and prefer kindle versions right now since I still haven't settled down in a place u__ulll

MOVING Oh huzzah another instabits dumb to catch up on what I've been up to - absolutely nothing LOL!

Some quick product reviews I guess for starters that I think is worth mentioning :D (I also picked up Inglot shadows recently from their freedom palette. Super soft. Super pigmented. Decent priced too! For the price of a Tsubasa Masuwaka eye shadow palette you could create your own and it gives you more for your bank too)


Been needing dye to redye my hair u_u and manic panic is to constantly use for retouching and it doesnt really stain my hair well enough, its great as a color re depositor to retouch color but I forgot that what works best is something thats a stain. I use to use this a lot when I was in beauty school and runs about $6, you can only get it at pro shops or online for about the same price. My other go to is Jerome Russel, great stain and really lasts a lot longer on my hair. Bad thing about it, is it does tend to stain stuff (the Jerome Russel) but not Joico. Its not as nourishing liek Manic Panic but I find it lasts longer on my hair and lately I've been having to wash my hair more frequently than normal as well.

Staining power wise, its ok, its nothing like Jerome Russel in my personal opinion but I do use a color amplifier on it to really help lock it in and I also use a leave in spray conditioner that has UV protection to help lock in the color.

Clay Mask, this clay mask I got from Rite Aid and they had it on sale with a Rite Aid card it came out to be $2.99 versus the regular $4-5 it was. They also sell sample packets for $1.50 if you're unsure how you would like the product but I figured, OH WHY NOT. Its suppose to help clean out your pores, tone your skin and make your pores smaller and also moisturized since it has shea butter on it.

It DOES smell dangerously like chocolate and strawberries haha but its not edible. Well, I wouldn't recommend eating it at all to be honest...it does sting a little bit when you put the product any where near your eyes, your not suppose to but you know when you get close to your eyes, the fragrance from it makes your eyes sting and watery but it passes once the product settles and dries a little bit on your skin.
Leave it on for a bit, till it dries, give it 10-15 minutes. It really flies by quick honestly and rinse it off with warm water. And omg it left my skin baby soft lawl. It reminds me of the milk mask I was using before *w* did it do anything for my pores? Its too soon to tell, but I can definitely say the following day my foundation glided on like butter hurhurhur.


Over the weekend me and my friend was on a quest to go to a cafe that serves Brick Toast or Honey Box Toast, its a very common treat served in a lot of Taiwanese Cafes or Japanese Cafes. Unfortunately there isnt a plathora of them in San Diego like there is in Los Angeles and San Fran ):
We went through 3 different cafes, 1 was closed and we couldn't find its new location =A=;;; and the other one we went to was a hole in the wall hidden tucked away in a neighborhood area and I can honestly say this, I found the mother load of all FOBBY Asians D8 and the moment I walked in there with my friend, I swore, all eyes were on us .__.ll (granted I had red hair and she had bright pink....uwu) I, as a fellow FOB can say I felt...almost outcasted LOL and normally I have NO problem flaunting my great style LOL but damn haha. We also left right away because there was a sign on the menu saying brick toast was sold out. BAH, I'LL BE BACK! D8< Maybe with a wig lol


Been on a cooking craze lately as you can tell. I've made deep dish pizza 2 weekends in a row now D8 and I'm pretty much sick of pizza LOL. I love pepperoni but thats what got me real sick last time.OR so I like to think LOL! Made alfredo white sauce pizza with spinach and a deep dish pepperoni pizza. I've also made break sticks over the weekend. I made bulgogi stir fry as well! mhmm yummy.

Yeah...been doing quite a lot  of drinking lately too =A=;; from Fuze to Home drinking. Gah I keep telling myself I need to wind down, and I like to think I've slowed down now. This photo was from I believe 2 weeks ago, we did close to 30 shots and did like hnroenheh mixed drinks LOL. Practicing my bar tending skillz whut whut...


Hello embarrassingly old selca of mine LOL. I wore this look when I went to the museum the other week lawl which also spawned the idea of possibly cos-ing Reira from NANA duuuuurp. IDK Lawl. I actually bought a Lightning wig but it turned out to be too long =A= but its a gorgeous color blend of silver white, and pink hues. Its too long! D8 and would require  ALOT of chopping to get it to be Lightning so I'm on the hunt to find another one u__u but I'm keeping the gorgeous pinku wig for idk what. I need to do a makeup test with it someday too but oh so lazy. Thought of using it for  Reira but I found another wig thats got brown x pink blends with it that I plan on getting instead since I prefer the Yuna Ito look more~ hurhur.



LOL WHAT IS THIS PREVIEW?! More like what have I gotten myself into lol So yeah, I guess I'm gonna go to Anime Conji and skipping out on Wonder Con coz I need to work on my cosplay. *w*;;;
Too bad  all those lenses aren't mine uwu I only ordered 1 coz urgh, Cosplay eats your money, now I recall why I backed out of it lol not to mention kills self esteem lawl Waiting for deals on lenses before ordering some more lawl. I *def* need new ones ):


I didn't work on it at all this weekend coz I was too busy trolling the dog, stuffing my face with milk tea and goodies and making Macarons....


Oh and apparently YSL is discontinuing their rouge volupte line owo in favor of a new line, I'm kinda glad that I managed to score myself 1 before their all gone, I doubt YSL is gonna have a sale on them at all on their counters but it wouldn't hurt to check in a few weeks / months? I also hear Armani is a good substitute for them. I read this from someones blog~ I forgot whos owo;;

No comments:

Post a Comment