Saturday, June 15, 2013

AX 2013


Its that time of year again when people are waiting to get out of school, where we count down the days towards D day, when were crying and screaming "why cant my costume/prop sew itself?!" D8
yep, we all know it, Anime Expo 2013 is around the corner. Possibly why I also took a hiatus from everything LOL 

I finally set up a ghetto sewing area in a small corner in the room >__> it sucks having to share a room with 2 other people - that means 3 people in the room D8 sucks! And with that being said its crunch time once again to try and finish projects for the up coming con. I swear we always try and tell ourselves to not wait till the last minute to get our stuff done - but where are we? Yep, working last minute again. Burning the midnight oil ;A; crying coz we work over 40+ hrs a week. What is sleep. But as much whining that I do I am looking forward to quite a busy convention and hoping for a good turn around. I finished my Shakugan no Shana cosplay but I'm not even sure if I'll have time or space to pack it with me! I had intended on wearing it to Anime Conji but the wig I ordered was just too bright. This is what I get for not doing a cos test before hand LOL. But yay new wig haha...but thats beside the point. The point of this post is that hey guys, I'm booking up spots for Photoshoots. You can find my calendar on the link below. Message me via my Facebook Photo Page to hammer out details or shoot me a note on Tumblr or email as well!


 
I'll be at Los Angeles starting Day 0 (July 3rd) and will be there till about the last day of the con - July 7th. 

I hope to see you guys at the con!

No comments:

Post a Comment