Tuesday, May 17, 2016

ANIME EXPO BOOKINGS

Its that time of year again! We are well underway into May and many cosplayers are gearing up for their summer line up. I will be skipping Fanime this year but I will be at Anime Expo once again this year and have open limited spots for photoshoot booking.
 
Heres some examples of that I've done:
https://www.facebook.com/BlackHeavenFanPage/

Individual/Duo 2 max 
$20 for 30 min shoot
$30 - 1hr set
 
Group 4 max
$40 for 60min set 
 $5 per additional person
 
Please fill out the form below if you are interesting in booking me to shoot with you at ANIME EXPO 2016.
 
I will contact you via e-mail to confirm bookings.
You will receive at least 3-6 photos min. Edited.
As well as photos with and without the watermarks (watermarks are sized down for WorldCosplay)

I'm pretty generous when it comes to the photos honestly...but I try to at least get a minimum of 3-6 depending if you book me for a 30 min set vs a 1-hr set. but as I mentioned I'm pretty generous with the photo sets since I do my best to try and get you as much photo details as possible based on your costume
 
Fill out form on this link below to inquire about bookings:
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment