Thursday, October 7, 2010

We Are X! [9.25.2010] back logged

Follow my blog with bloglovin


back logged entry is back logged coz I am awesome like that. So you get a copy pasted entry from my LJ. I dont normally post publicly on my LJ since I try and reserve most of the public entries here. So its not so redundunts.


But yes, unfortunately, you get a back logged entry for now. I've been meaning to blog for some time now but I've just been bogged down with so much stuff. Hopefully I'll FORCE myself to try and write something @.@ since theres been some events that I could more or less write about atleast. Haha.


--->


[edit]


blagh its messing up my layout copy and pasting so I'll just link you to the entry on my entry about the X Japan concert D:


http://nippon-choco.livejournal.com/238045.html


hopefully a proper entry will be entered soon Haha. Thats ok, my tumblr and deviantart have both been neglected for the most part as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment