Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hopefully everyone had fun at yaoi-con this last weekend, I had every intention on going but due to scheduling conflict and bigger obligations it was a no go for me. Instead I attended my brothers bachelor party. Wow time sure flies. I remember when we use to kill each other practicing wrestling moves and jumping off my moms bedframe.

The wedding in a few weeks and I still haven't gotten my shit together on what the fuck I'm gonna wear nor had I planned a speach. I probably need to be pretty drunk for this one coz its gonna be super corny, embarrassing, tear jerking and just I dont do public speaking infront of close friends/family lol. Coz you know how you have you infront of your friends and the 'you' infront of elders and etc..yeah...I'm definitely gonna need a good dose of some liquid courage as the time comes up and probably improve the crap out of this coz...ain't nobody got time for this.

or I can just pull a few lines and speeches from a few movies...heh... I wonder how many of the relatives will be judging considering they dont know I drink/can drink..

I digress, but another filler post just to get this out there I guess...

Heres K Project military jacket version 2.0
version 1.0 debuted this past weekend at Yaoi-con but due to possibly miscalculations
it turned to be a little bit snug and  I had spent the last few hours panicking since I had promised to get the costume ready for Y-con..
turns out it got snug onthe shoulder and arm area due to some shoulder pads...==;;
but nonetheless sped haste to the store right after work on Friday to gather some needed supplies to crank this badboy out ASAP.



Spent a determined yet sleepless friday night cranking out the base and crawling out of bed like a zombie a few hours later to get to work.
Shameful enough I kept catching myself dozing at my desk. oh no....
no coffee, no food 
I just couldn't hang. Good thing the office closed early that day and I ran home for a power nap before getting up to cook for the bachelor party and gather a few other stuff in preparation for it...
 
 
 
 Not much happened at the party and we tried to get as many people involved in the debauchery but it was definitely lackluster of glitter and strippers and most especially cake.
It just was not his scene but commend him for even trying.
 
I ended up with a cut on my finger without realizing it and I was gutting the pineapple...
yooo....thats not fun...
 
I caught myself tear up this morning. I caught myself before I fell.
I knew it was over and I closed that chapter but once in a while that book falls open and all you can do is stare at it.

The only lesson you taught me is the lesson that no one would want you. I pulled myself out of my own comfort zone because I felt I needed to bend and break to reform a stronger me...

This has been my life, my domain and my permanent spot the last few weeks.
Everything is an organized mess but no surface is left safe. I even went as far as taking over the top bunk as a dumping ground for laundry and other stuff that I just need out of the way...

I keep grumbling at how expensive school is considering everything is coming out of pocket
I just hope at the end of the year I can claim all these on taxes....

I'm starting to enjoy Fashion sketching a bit more but the work load that comes with it ontop of commissions and gym is just too much but its a challenge I accepted 
even if it came with lack of sleep and deeper eye bags. Oh well.
 
I'm tired of waking up tired & hungry.

My sketches still need quite a bit of work, I can't seem to get the proportions down on the calves
that or I simply rush it or just YOLO it but I need to refine that more and more as we are almost nearing mid-terms...

My flats I'm more confident on but the figures...
oh the figures...

I'm looking forward to a power nap after work and then tackling more homework.
Working out will have to take a back burner once again or just finding time to work out in between..

once commissions are done again, I feel I can devote some crunch time there once again...





No comments:

Post a Comment