Friday, September 12, 2014

時々 | 初音ミク

Another throw back and redo.

I remember a few years ago when me & Toshi did Vocaloid LOVE IS WAR. It was definitely a failure. It was so hot. And the wig was just not happening. I remember we were very particular with colors since potato modes. 





I think this may be 3-4 years old? I don't quite recall but I'm sure FB will remind me and I'll be crying and screaming internally...

That was the first time in a really long time I wore a cosplay and a girl for that matter, years previously I mostly did crossplay but fast forward to now, I just dont do any anymore. Cosplaying her was intimidating at the time and to this day still since you get so many good Vocaloid cosplay/cosplayers and some with mediocre store bought ones though thats not to say they dont pull through the character...

I'm posting this now because I actually read some tacky bad commentary from another persons facebook account that had tagged our photos. The comment was in Chinese but I'm no fool. I know what I read ahaha..... 

I digress. The point is, I was traumatized by this ahaha that may sound extreme but seriously, wow. I decided to revisit this years later with much trial and error with makeup to now. I can finally rest this aside knowing I was able to re-do....








No comments:

Post a Comment