Saturday, September 20, 2014

throw backs and revamps

Another updated entry, wow are we on a roll!?! but here we are with the updated *finished* revamped version of K Project [ 伏見猿比古] for my friend; Sakuran who will be debuting this costume at Anime Weekend Atlanta. As you know Version 1.0 debuted at Yaoi-con but here is a revamped version and refitted. Complete with the harness and a revamped look, still quite similar to the first one but I'm a lot more excited about this version! Please like and reshare my facebook page too or tag the photos to either of our accounts~ I'm sad I won't be able to make it to AWA since prior obligation is definitely outweighing going ontop of school seriously kicking me hard. But definitely looking forward to putting some of the new things I've learned into practice and looking forward to doing more designs and sewing in the future...(I say this nowahaha) 

who else is currently streaming Worlds cup? And I don't mean soccer or football but talking about League of Legends summoners cup aka Worlds OvO;; man, its such a stomach churning game while watching ahaha. I was able to catch Day 1 but a little late that I missed TSM's match but luckily youtube has it so you can back track and rewatch. OH man, I'm streaming day 2 as we speak. I'm clearly a day behind but uwu;; this makes me miss playing but who has time anymore...uwuwu...

  
Who are your favorite team that your voting for? A little disappointed that SKT-1 didn't make it to this years Worlds. I remember watching Faker play Ahri and basically dominate in S3 and that pretty much got me interested in playing the game AND playing Ahri OvO

I dug out an old very vi-gei shirt aha I felt I haven't worn that in years its kinda odd now but its still a fun shirt. I kinda do miss dressing like that aha but I feel theres been a bag stigma on it idk orz...I still miss SPR aha. And I felt like throw back-ing it lol (is that even a word?!) to a few years ago when I decided it was a good idea to bleach my hair silver...aha...wow. Wig it from now on lol..and back then I didn't know how to do makeup as well lol oh shit....so I can rest assure 16-18 yr old me would have thought *this* me would be such a badass ahahaha... or is it a case of expectation vs reality? expectation being the one on the left....ahaha... reality would be....ahaha me a few years ago AHAHA no photos but if you dig deep enough on my blog you can! AHHA ohnoes


 

was cleaning out some stuff and found my old Marjour shirt hello....
and I also dug deeper and found my prisma markers since I don't really want to buy a new set at almost $60 for a new set /: If anything I just need to pickup a few different colors and some colorless blenders too...
Also need to get a pencil set soon too uwu hoarding coupons like you don't even know....
fashion/ art school is really expensive without financial aid ): and everything is out of pocket...

lack of sleep and stress has caused my skin to just not be at its best, so I wanted to try a new foundation or go back to something familiar so I grabbed some Bare Minerals online (so much cheaper vs buying in store even with a  coupon at ulta) its great also if your in a rush in the morning and just cannot be arsed with liquid foundation and etc ): definitely a natural skin finish. Coverage is a-ok.

Such a hipster set of photos....theres no other words for it ahaaha but I've had this wig for a while but IDK I just haven't quite worn it or its just weird to photograph? AHAHA I have a similar wig too that my sister used for her popstar ahri except the purple on this one is on the bangs versus the other wig she's been using where the purple is streaked throughout the hair...

Waiting for the holidays so I can jump on some circle len sales. I still have quite a bit thats unopened from my last haul but always taking advantage of the sales though ahaha....I also really need to visit the optometrist soon coz I definitely know my prescription is dated ):

Still a little unsure about PMX...work work work and we're gearing up towards Mid-terms now...

I've also been eyeing a new pair of VW earrings....I want the stud ones and a new ring but the right is alittle out of budget for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment