Friday, February 26, 2016

LIFE IS STRANGE


Life is Strange cospaly photoshoot at Katsucon
Shot with Serindano Cosplay
 
 
Admittedly, I have not played the game Life is Strange but I have seen images of the game floating around the internet, I was tempted to get it a couple times via stream or other means but I haven't quite had the time to do so.

The concept and imagery of the game was totally up my ally so shooting this would have been a no-brainer for me. But honestly, it was a bit of a challenge. I was a little concerned on how I'm going to shoot such a grunge style photoset in the lovely National Harbor Resort area!?!?
My go to settings when it comes to shooting something dark and grunge style is to always all ways  abuse parking structures. Hotels usually have big under ground or multi level parking garage which provides the ambient lighting I need to create the mood I wanted.
 
I tried to really hone in on the dark atmosphere of the game and on Chloe's character. I wanted to go with a really mood lighting and story boarding style and I'm really happy with how this set turned out. I hope everyone enjoys it too.
 
Thank you to Serindano for shooting with me, we shot this in an open parking garage where it was super cold, it was probably around 40F so it was no joke. It was also a nice treassure find when I stumbled upon this construction site. Its a dream come true to shoot in a decrepit area like this and we weren't bothered. I doubt anyone else during that weekend used the same parking spot. I ended up coming back to this same area for several of my shoots ahaha...yesss <3 p="">
 




 
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment