Saturday, May 14, 2011

Proflowers


I woke up this morning freakin’ out (well, more like, noon mind you. I got up at 8 and took some painkillers which pretty much knocked me out for a couple more hours...) coz I thought I was still hallucinating or still heavily medicated when I walked out to the living room and saw a big box thats green and brown labelled ‘Pro Flowers’

I just ignored it and did my usual laps around the house: bathroom. Kitchen. living room. room. then repeat lawlz coz we all know the first time you walk to the kitchen you just open the fridge hoping something would pop up! LOLZ!!!

till I finally peeked at the label coz it hit me, why hasnt anyone opened this shit yet?! why is it still sitting here?! and it was actually addressed to me…(err well, under an Alias but it was def still me LOLZ) then I freaked out and whipped out my cellphone and started blasting Toshi demanding her wtf did she do now LOLZ!!!

coz I didnt know who sent it xD!!! and only so few people know my new address (other than ebay sellers LOOOOLZ!!!)

it ended up it was actually from Ash ahahaha xDDD I’ve never gotten flowers before other than from my mom and well, I shall remember this one as flowers I got from being probed at like a cattle LOLOLZ….


edit: i actually browsed ProFlowers just for lol and I ended up finding the exact same flowers she ordered for me.

These are actually RED tulips and blue irises! normally I dont go researching shit coz its just bad and tacky but I was curious xD! and these are actually the 20 hugs & 20 kisses bouquet.

d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 comment:

  1. Awww- what a cute gift! And I like that you, like, panicked about getting flowers: it's like some crazy sitcom set-up. Haha.

    Still- c'est un cadeau tres mignon. <3

    ReplyDelete