Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lil' Angel

Got 2 wisdom tooth pulled over the weekend )8
2 more to go but I need to see a Oral Dentist for that. Boo. Need to apply for dental insurance.

But in other news, didnt get a new Gundam yet. Gears of War 3 is Out, a new Harvest Moon Game is out. I'm waiting for people to place torrents up so I can get it into my r4 xD....hahaha and of course Dead Island. Havent gotten any new games.
I went and spent $$$ on bros bday and sis' bday presents.
Got bro Gears of War 3. Sister new shoes + makeup. And a few more items and I need to set money aside for my oral surgery
before I can spend money on materials for PMX and then PMX of course /:

I also want a new gundam.

I've been riding my bike to work lately so I've been pretty tired and working out nightly as much as I can. Boo.

Anyways. My co-worker and fabulous friend gave me a Harajuku Lovers Perfume :o! lawlz and it looks like me! HHAHAHAA red hair~




I love the fragrance ~ its very 'clean' smelling and fresh :o def gonna look into getting another one if I run out of this one :3

No comments:

Post a Comment