Monday, August 13, 2012

211. Nisei Week 2012!!!!

                                             

Ommmmgggg its sooooo hooottt I should not even be allowed near my laptop, despite the cooling fan pad I have on it, its still hot QwQ *sobs* I know some people probably have it worse, but San Diego normally does not go pass 80! These last few days are like 90s!! omfgggggg sobs...
and then I decided it was a good idea to go to Nisei Week up LA this past weekend lawwwl where the weather is always a lot worse hahaha omg. /dies/

Originally we wanted to go up on Sunday when the cosplay parade is going on and more and more activies would be going on...but Hannsel can only go on Saturday due to work, and my sister is flying home from college on sunday anyway so it looked like Saturday was the only day we could make it happen lol...Lo and behold the moment we got there we were dyinggggggg so a trip to Curry House was needed (mostly coz I wanted those cream soda drinkies they have and couldnt think of any other place in LT that sold something similar or a parfait for that matter QwQ!!!!) and we were hungry....

Line there was extremely long. D8 whyyyyy lmao, its so hot - people don't eat curry!!!! Go eat Zaru Soba or something LMAO!! 

*You can actually click on the photos themselves to see the bigger versions of them, versus the compressed sizes to fit the layout of this blog*


We had some refreshhhhmeeentsssss Lime, Cherry Cream Sodas and Green Tea and Fruit Punch! Tried the Tofu Curry Katsu too :o it was very light and interesting....wish they gave more curry lmao. Since the rice makes it taste more bland...hahaha...

Then off to the Fairytale Boutique that recently opened?....not too long ago? They mostly buy and sell Lolita Clothes! Both Bodyline and actual brand clothing and some cuter accessories too. It was...too...pink o___olll



That AP dress was too cute. Love the design and cut on it, but maaaan I will never be able to drop $300 for a dress and still gather enough $$$ to complete the outfit lawwwl.....


I mostly went there coz I heard they were having some special on some funky tights *u* and also carried /some/ Kreepeville666 accessories, was hoping to score some horn clips coz my last pair broke and got lost lawl. But they didn't have em, so I settled with these eyeball ribbons LOL! Still cool~ I appreciate the careful care in packing their sold items :D 

I honestly dont know who this guy is, but he looks like he belongs in Kamen Rider, but from what I hear hes not really a kamen rider lol...I only really remember the older series of Kamen Rider. And apparently they also had some sort of live performance on the stage WHICH I MISSED DDD8!!
He was such a good sport and fierce on his poses LAWL! Wish I got a full body shot orz I caught them as they were walking to their destination....boo but gdammnn warrior mode for having worn that in like 100+ degree weather....


Then off we went!! sneaking into a secret garden~ into the Kyoto Grand Hotel LMAO!! They were using the place for a wedding and a pageant as well I believe as there were some chairs and etc. set up on the upper side of the garden so we kept ourselves to the bottom half and quickly worked our way in snapping away photos!!




I plan on posting the set on a different post~ We got caught after a few minutes and they simply asked us to go...loool. damn XDD....Walked around some moreee and got some SHAVED ICE OMFGG
We got bubble gum and watermelon, I kinda wish I gotten the Melon one - probably would have been more cooling hahaha~


Jungle Anime bought out one of the other shops there and used it for a Purikura place~ they have at least 4-5 Machines there! :o but their all pretty pricey =A=ll at atleast $6-10 a machine...Purikura isnt cheap lol...And they also have some of the claw machines there too. This one has "beer-kun" (no, thats not really his name...I just named it that LMAO)


Too bad we couldn't find Sake-Dono, Vodka-san or Soju-Oppa there too LMAO...
I suck at crane games so I didn't even bother even if I wanted him LMAO....



Dinnnneerrr timeee :o (as if we didn't already do ENOUGH eating for one day LMAO) Silver Pae (who will be my lovely Nonette for the Code Geass shoot) treated us to Orochan Ramen :o (it was featured in Man VS Food with the super spicey ramen) but me and Hannsel chickened out of eating ramen considering it was already pretty hot out and settled with cold noodles. (I was hoping they were Zaru Soba tbh but its still good! :D)





Man....their ramen portions are HUGE D: they are not joking with how generous their portions are!!!
Just staring at it is quite intimidating .___. if I were to ever try their ramen, Probably going to end up sharing just coz how huge the bowl is LMAO.




No comments:

Post a Comment