Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Makeup Tutorial: Reira Serizawa | Pink Gyaru

MUCH DELAYED MAKEUP TUTORIAL THAT SERIOUSLY COULD HAVE BEEN DONE BETTER *OOPS* STILL LEARNING AND FIGURING OUT A BETTER WAY TO DO THIS QWQ AND IM NOT BALLSY ENOUGH TO GO ON YOUTUBE AKA TOO LAZY

how to turn ugly potato into a somewhat decent looking human being ahahaha
this look is inspired by Reira Serizawa from NANA and honestly can be used for your everyday gal look or Sheryl Nome
or any character with pinkishblondehair! hurpdurp.

Or anything that goes with champagne colored eyes shadows. All products mentioned and used here are Drug store brands and won't break your bank.

There you go. I'm not great at descriptions but lets keep going!




products used: 

Face: 
-Maybelline Dream Mouse Cream Foundation & The Body Shop Foundation 
(both in light shades, I'm typically an NC30-35 in Mac shades but lets face it, you wanna be a pale bitch for this)
-Sonia Kashuk loose face powder
-ELF studio face powder in Almond (2nd to the darkest shade)
-Covergirl Stick Concealer

Eyebrows & Eye: 
Nyx Jumbo Stick 
Pixel Eyeshadow in Dusty Rose & Champagne

Contacts: Princess Mimi Chocolate Brown

Lips: Revlon in color Demure


EXCUSE THE UGLY EYEBROWS HUEHUEHUE. MY BROWS ARE TRIMMED TO BASICALLY NOTHING OvO and I typically bleach them. Anyways. Run your NYX jumbo pencil over them to give them a nice creamy coating. Over that apply your eyeshadow color to match your wig. While your at it, go ahead and prime your eyes with the same Nyx jumbo pencil shadow delio





Apply a wash of the champagne color all over your lids for your base color and along the bottom of your eyes as well
take your dusty rose color and apply it to the outer V of your eye (corners) and onto the crease. Locate your crease by preting on your eyelids till you feel the hollows
Apply your color and blend blend blend
you dont want harsh lines. If your a mono lid, go higher or use eyetape to fake a crease

Apply the same dusty rose color to the bottom outer corners
that means your gonna end up with the champagne color in the middle and the dusty rose color towards the outer
your gonna leave your inner corners blank for highlighter later




Take your shimmery pink eyeshadow and apply to the inner corners of your eye, you can use white if you want
but I'm keeping it in the theme of the rest of the colors

Apply your eyeliner. 
oops I did mine thicker than normal here AHAHAA

go back in and apply more of the dusty rose color to the bottom and top if you feel you need it.


curl your lashes and then lets move onto the face

Follow my map on how I highlight and contour
the highlighter I used is a shimmer white eyeshadow from the NAKED palette 
you can use any highlighter you want

I typically use the dark stick concealer where I want to contour the most
Gotta get that strong drag queen contour going

BLEND AWAY WITH A SPONGE AND SOFTEN IT OUT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO
YOU DONT NEED TO USE THE CONCEALER STICK LIKE I DID BUT I REALLY
LIKE THAT STRONG CONTOUR.
After blending, I apply a contour powder over it and blend away with a brush, you can still get the same strong
drag queen contour with a powder alone but I like using the stick so I can draw and map out how I want to change my face shape as needed
Be sure to use a matte contour powder, typically I use a foundation powder in a shade or two darker than my skin tone
or in this face, my base foundation lol....

blend blend blend




THROW YOUR LASHES ON
CONTACTS
AND WEAVE
AND TAKE LOTSA SELCAS 

And there you have it.



No comments:

Post a Comment