Thursday, February 5, 2015

San Francisco Trip & Catching Up

 MY LONG AWAY MINI VACATION - NOT REALLY VACATION FINALLY HAPPENED AND WELP. LET ME JUST SAY WE'RE THE WORST TOURIST EVER. SUPER LAZY Q.Q
BIG PLANS WERE MADE AND DID THEY HAPPEN? WELL, WHO SAID IT WAS A REAL ITINERARY AHAHAHA

Anyways, I'm finally trying to play catch up again =3= schools back in session but I feel its definitely a lighter load in comparison to what I had last semester so I'm hoping to take advantage of this semester and try to get some stuff worked on~~~

Also will be moving this month again ): ugh so tiring...=3=;; kinda glad I didn't bother to get super settled in???

hit 'read more' to catch up~

This impromptus not so imprompt vacation finally happened. After planning and talking for years how we all need to get together outside of a con and in 2015 it finally happened uwu and boy am I glad it finally did. I've been counting down on the days I had to fly out for weeks~ and man packing always gives me anxiety ): 

Firstly, as you can tell the thing I was excited for the most was cold. And I prepared myself to pack LIGHT but pack for warmth and not so much for 'fashion~~~' coz, w/e man. I don't need to get sick on this trip (but lo-behold. No matter even if I tried I still ended up sick)

The flight was pretty easy and empty. I flew out on a Thursday morning and I didn't anticipate the plane to be practically empty! I got in and took a shuttle straight to the hotel.



 I mostly packed w/e uwu sweathers and fur boots for comfort and etc..
freakin' get to SF and its HOT AF THERE 
like, excuse me, I thought your City was known to be COLD!?!??!? 
I'M WARM OMFG PLZ 
was so mad!!! LOL 

Spent the first night with drinks, food and bar hoping 

this post is mostly going to just be about food pr0n, let be honest.
I tried to 'dress up' day 1 - aka lets put effort!
but the following days were pretty much spent with 'idc anymore~~~~ I'm not kawaii, didn't pack anything kawaii, this weather lied to me. I'm so maaaad' LOLOL
NEXT TIME I'LL BE MORE PREPARED GDI AHAHA





 
 belated Christmas presents from friends uwu
so so so so so spoiled

 

 

took a break from the homo novels and tried this one.
I have only read about 1 chapter in AAHAHA I got caught up with another book and also commissions. I need to really manage my time better so I make time for me to sit down and enjoy a few good reads...

Day 1 looks & grubbings


 I didn't realize how weak that wig was tbh, its actually pretty thing in the back and I guess if your not careful it just looks bad uwu
what do you expect from a $12 wig...lol...maybe I'll try my luck at another wig~ 
  

CREPES. MILK TEAS. CORN POTTAGE. CURRY PIZZA. MORE CURRY. SALADS AND GYOZA
 As soon as everyone arrived (we all were coming from different parts of CA to all meet at weeb central Japan-town...
after everyone got their faces on we headed straight down for Crepes :D and milk tea~ nomnom.
The last time I was in SF we went to Sophie's crepes(?) the one upstairs by Kinobookstore...but this one we went to is a new one underneath and it was cute coz they styled all the crepes with cereal to represent animals huehue...

Cupcake treated to dinner at his work place - the weeb place - aka On the Bridge
his boss was pretty nice uwu. Trolling cupcake.
Had spicey curry and much dranks. I think everyone had curry pretty much the whole weekend ahahaha...it was basically a curry tour~


 I'm pretty sure after dinner I gave up and threw the wig out and opted to go au-naturale for drinks.
 
 the photos are pretty much out of order ahaha so I dont even...

my loot from SF and a package from Japan that was basically waiting for me when I got home OvO Shin sent me Ghost of Harlem accessories~~~
I havent had time to appreciate them in all their beauty uwu since I've been busy packing for the move and commissions ):

I got a necklace, ring and bracelet thingie and earrings from Ghost >w<



I'm pretty sure all I've consumed (and I'm not the only repeat offender here) is we had ramen, curry. Ramen & curry. Rinse and repeat. Blue hawaiis. Blue Hawaii. Blue Hawaii...


 
went clubbing at Castro and got shade thrown for order Jaeger Bombs. Sorry, I was not about to be downing Mai-Tais or Long Islands. LOL Thats not my jam. If I'm gonna get drunk I rather enjoy my fruity favorite drink. And at $5 why noooot. You got me coming back.


Had fun clubbing with the homodachis, can say this is the first time we've all gone clubbing or dancing. Even when we go to cons we don't hit the rave together

On the way back we ran into this cool graffiti wall. We all had to huddle on the bus back but so so so fun. I had a group photo of us from here but cannot find??? oh well.

We went to get Subway and Milk Tea to sober up after all that and spent the following day just being lazy and tired since clubbing wore us out well...

We had plans to hit ChinaTown and whatnot but decided not to uwu;;
first of all it was annoying trying to find change to get on the bus and we were all just too tired/sore ahahaa....





 Go to San Francisco, end up shopping at Forever 21 and boutiques around Jtown...haha...
got dual ended brushes, accessories from F21 and a silver watch from some boutique in Jtown. I still need to get it adjusted since its too big for my wrist....




the homodachis~ I got more photos with everyone else that I need to find and reupload here!!


The last day was slower and just winding down for us, some of us were sick or gotten sick over the weekend, I got sick on the way back)':

tired and worn out from travel, the weather was hot x cold but mostly hot the majority of my stay in SF and had a shuttle take me to the airport atleast almost 2hrs prior to my flight, got there and there was a DELAY on my flight apparently it was raining down in SoCal! and alot of other flights to the east coast. My flight was originally going to take off at 3:30...we didn't leave till 5:30ish...good thing it was only a 1 hr flight though but man, I was stuck in the airport for a while. And let me tell you, domestic flight section of the airport is SO BORING compared to the international section where you get all the fun little stores and better food options QWQ;;; imho....

No comments:

Post a Comment