Thursday, February 5, 2015

2015年2月5日 | Catching Up


 A shorter catch-up post before I get caught up in another super backlog. Nothing exciting...

again, hit read more for the rest of the entry~



coming back from San Francisco I got the flu )': gdi, I really dont think my immune system is that shitty but come on, its like everytime I get on a plane I come back sick. But I dont remember being this trashed up coming back from Fanime though and I got on the plane on that one....=3=;; idek..like. plz. Can this not.

I was coughing pretty badly and had the fever for a few days and had to sweat that off. The worst part really was the coughing then when I finally got that out of the way (which is always a battle it seems) I threw my back and I've /never/ threw my back and it was just bad. But I'm feeling a lot better now and lets hope it stays that way. 

With that being said,  as soon as I got back from SF my prioirty was tracking my package so I can get started on the commission - I had ordered all my materials online to try and save a good chunk of change and diligently worked on that in between packing and sewing. I'm still not fully packed but we're getting there.

I leave for Vegas tonight for a Archery competition. Doubt I'll be getting turned up in Vegas tbh...since I'm going with the family. But have been making plans to hit sin city with the homodachis in the future :D


Banana Pudding Bread, Zuccini x Carrot x Oatmeal Breads


More souvenirs and gifts from friends in Japan. The tamago trashlife is real. I'm so excited to see more Gudetama items coming out. I /need/ me a plush 
 Placed my first order with Gypsy Warrior and was much excite. I have yet to try it on or wear it out lolol. I just got a simply jersey with bell sleeves. Every witchy gawth needs one in their closet right and have been looking for one of these for years since Tripp stopped selling them years back but I'm hoping they'll be back since everyone seems to be riding on the Coven witchy fashion /: 

yes I could have always sewn myself one but....lol..lets not talk about that.I might actually just have to do just that.


Hado Labo lotion / toner or w/e
I needed a new toner and by recommendation by friend I got this one~~~ I also got a Brightening serum but the photo wont load!



 Hado Labo lotion / toner or w/e
I needed a new toner and by recommendation by friend I got this one~~~ I also got a Brightening serum but the photo wont load!
 
Commission number 2~ I was hoping to get more progress done or finish it up before I leave for Vegas but instead I spent the last 2 nights on League (oh its been so long, so excited for DJ sona  though but damn Riot $20?!?!??)

I do love playing AP Sona mid ahaha (though there are definitely other champions thats better in that lane >___> hehe...)


No comments:

Post a Comment