Saturday, August 13, 2011





my favorite imported french Vodka! *u* cotton candy flavor! very rare!!! Bevmo only really carries the Pinnacle brand and its alot stronger but not as sweet. So if you're looking to get drunk quick. Get the Pinaccle one and its actually alot cheaper than this one!
but I prefer this brand better because: 1. the packaging is awesome. 2. its PINK :o its like peptomismol LAWL. 3. ITS SHWEEET.

I'm very hesitant to drink it now since its $22 a bottle QwQ;; I know there are more expensive alcohols out there but seriously!!!! $22 for a bottle is expensive! D8< and I definetly wanna bring a bottle of it with me to cons coz I know Toshi and Ash really wanna try it / should try it!

Most Bevmo's carry the small 500ml bottles if you wanna use em to try it out and etc...


new haul from Bath & Body works~ the purple candles are frosted cupcake flavor. And I cannot deny the fact that I'd grab anything that smells sweet D8<
the big bottle and cosmetic bags were freebies. I will most likely give half of my haul to my sister for her trip up to Berkley.


random shit in my room.....and yes my room is purple rain....


uh seriously. WHY DONT I OWN THAT?!!

edit:
ITS TOTALLY 3 AM AND I JUST GOT BACK FROM A SUPER LATE DINNER WITH FRIENDS. AND I GOT MY NEW BB GUNDAM XDD....
it was totally such a shady transaction, almost like a drug deal LAWL.
We were in the parking lot at 2am (after dinner) at Tajima's Ramen house lawwwwl......




No comments:

Post a Comment