Wednesday, August 17, 2011

PMX 2010






Some random Anon was asking for a photospam on my Tumblr. Lawl.
So I did a photospam of Toshi and Ash for them, and while browsing my hard drive I found some random pictures haha.

heres a picture of myold phone LAWL. I still have this phone. I remember I had to get this phoneAsAP since I broke my LG Ice Cream 2 days before PMX! :o lawwwwl.....

but now I'm sporting a....drumroll....
A LAME iPHONE 3GS LAWWWWWL YES IM WELL AWARE THAT THE 4G IS OUT LAWWWWL BUT. SO SUE ME QwQll

EDIT:


my new phone. my new case that I got from Ningyoushi.com! *u*
super fast shipping, packaging was good they sent the package via Priority Mail so you're garaunteed to get it within 2-3 days. I got mine within 2?....considering I placed my order over a weekend :D or the friday before a weekend? still. Kewl! :D

I got it for $17. Compared to Amazon and Ebay where everyone is selling it for $25+shipping. I ended up Paying I believe close to it with the shipping and they were a US Seller >8D
awesome~

No comments:

Post a Comment