Saturday, November 19, 2011

Comikaze, PMX & Shopping Haul

whoooo long post is long because I've been lazy lol and deciding to dump everything in one crazy long photo filled post 8DDD

so 2 things happened this month~ Comikaze and Pacific Media Expo! And for those who follow me on twitter/tumblr you guys know I've been busy trying to get ready for PMX's masq!! And well long story short. We won Judges Award!!!!! 8DDD eeeeeeeee and won free passes to Anime Los Angeles. Which I doubt I will be cosplaying in at all since I didnt get to take ANY Photos at all at PMX ;_;...
but I will be working on some cosplays for Ash and Nick >8DDDD

and so, lets move on for now.

COMIKAZE PHOTO POST.

Comikaze was a last min decision, the admission was dirt cheap $12 for 1-day and Mark Hamill and Stan Lee were both going to be there as well as Elvira! :o oooh.

The event was held at a PARKING LOT inside the Los Angeles Convention Center. Lol. oh whut?! hahaha the turn out was pretty decent for a first time con with so many guests and so many people. Well, it felt like it had a pretty good turn out 8D.

I nabbed myself a Castlevania photo art print out thingie 8BBB


its gorgeous no?! >8DDDDDD its not hanging over my desk in my room *u* my room is starting to look less and less bare now hahaha


the baroness has always been my fav. from G.I Joe

















AND THEN NOW ONTO PMX PHOTO SPAM....WELL. NOT REALLY ;_;
POSTING THIS PIC OF MY BB COZ IT LOOKS GOOD AND ASH LOOKS /REALLY/ GOOD AS ION >8DD not to mention I was very picky with the red eyeshadow coz I was worried it wasnt going to show well >w< but I guess it turned out fine >8D
and vavavavoooom Lashes~ <3333

PLS EXCUSE MY RETARDEDNESS DDD8< UGH. I HATE GETTING MY PHOTOS TAKEN.
ALWAYS SO AWKWARD LMAO.
skirt was so fucking heavy I kept having to pull it and it bunches undermy corset ._.

some lady from some show in LA (in chinese) interviewed us...XD she said she chased us down from upstairs HAHAHA


I went and got KBBQ today since it never happened at PMX looool
I'm sorry, some people just really dont grow up HAHAHA. my friend got me the THOR Hammer as a xmas present >D and it does shoot things out from the top (so wrong XD....) and makes lightning noises.

I'm so set for the Avengers movie. I need to get me a Thor t-shirt and make a ghetto cape >:3 yes. best believe. I was gonna do it the Thor Movie...then. I got sick LOL so it never happened.

I got that warthhog at the PMX swap meet brand new for $5. and a few other posters >8DDD hahahaha



and huzzah fabric haul from the National City Swap Meet this morning!!! All of them are heavy satin and was about $2.50 the black looks pretty legit coz from a good distance it looks like it almost resembled Pleather >8DDD eeee!!!!!!

I'm making a Gackpod cosplay for Nick and a Ky Kiske for Ash for our Guilty Gear group for ALA.
The black is for a Loveless cosplay >:333 I bet you guys can figure out which one ;DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment