Sunday, June 17, 2012

204. Sixh Fashion Opera


Over the weekend I had the chance to go to AM2 and get into the Sixh Opera Fashion Show courtesy of my friend.  It was probably the highlight of my weekend to try and shoot a fashion show. And I can tell you right now I definitely have more respect for runway photographers, its not easy to catch people in motion, especially when the lights are either over exposing the models, or not. We weren't allowed to use Flash Photography since I guess they had set up for an actual photography team to be there to photograph the event.

I managed to snag myself a second row seating by the isle which definitely helped in getting some decent shots of the event. I look forward to getting another chance at shooting another fashion show.






















 the rest of the set can be viewed here:


No comments:

Post a Comment