Monday, April 11, 2016

東京喰種トーキョーグール | TOKYO GHOUL


I'm falling behind again~ I've been trying to keep content updated on my FB Page though but in terms of blogging I'm always falling behind and I'm still wrapping up a few more edits on a few shoots I've been working on.

And I got a few more coming up...I'm thankful for everyone who is eager to see the photos QvQ I was so hyped for the NANA shoot that I...really need to wrap up the 2nd half but I still got quite a bit from Katsu to wrap up and then book layout! Ah nothing has changed! LOL

TG has always been a goal of mine to shoot and I'm super stoked to have gotten this chance at Katsu.
Admittedly, this shoot was rather rushed??? There was quite a lot going on and not to mention it was really cold so we were unable to shoot outside as I had intended to try and get a urab style shoot but I'm very happy with how this turned out.

Cosplay by Nepesi, I'm sorry I didn't catch her Touka's name QvQ I will go back and update this when I am able to get her contact info. I'd still love to be able to shoot another TG set in the future though!

The rest of the photos are under the cut!












1 comment: