Thursday, October 13, 2011

MUSIC!!

Time to shamelessly spam you gaiz with some covers and remixes that
has caught my attention the last couple days >8B

If you're not into Kpop. I still think their worth a listen to
these people are effing talented.

First up. Lucfer by JD Relic


alot of you guys already are probably familiar with this guys work :o
hes done some covers of GDragon Songs. I dont keep up with much of his work
but wheneever I stumble on them, their always by far the best!

Miss A Goodbye Baby Good Bye english cover


by Ashilia. Again, I dont keep up with Kpop music.
I only really know 2 songs from Miss-A but I stumpled on their song from Epitone's Remix of Goodbye Baby Goodbye
and I decided to try the original haha and eventually made my way to the english over~
amazing work once again :o

ANd here is EPITONE'S Remix of Baby Good Bye! :o
love love love his remixs even if half the songs I dont even know roflmao
but their pretty epic 8DD



my favorite remix from him is HIGH HIGH and LONELY FROM 2NE1. PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST ONES I'VE EVER HEARD :O
and apparently the interesting part about this cover/remix of Goodbye Baby is that he used 2 girls to do the singing/cover
versus using the reg vocal audio by the original singers. 8D!!!

heres the LONELY remix


I CANT WAIT TO HEAR HIS REMIX FOR 'UGLY' :O

No comments:

Post a Comment