Wednesday, February 22, 2012

HAKUOUKI!!! WARNING SPOILERS

ROFLMAO. THIS POST IS GONNA BE UTTERLY STUPID AND FULL OF FUJOSHI OTAKU-NESS AND OH YEAH. SPOILER ALERT.

FOR ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS ME VIA TWITTER, FB OR EVEN INSTAGRAM, YOU GUYS MUST BE GETTING MY RANDOM SPAMS AT THE WHEE HRS OF THE MORNING COZ SOMEHOW THATS WHEN I ALWAYS DECIDE TO PLAY ;A;!! AND ALWAYS END UP BEING SUPER TIRED TO WORK THE NEXT DAY. DUH JEEZ I WONDER WHY....LOL.

INCASE YOU GUYS HAVENT BEEN TIRED ENOUGH OF SEEING MY STUPID POST AND COMMENTARIES ON FB/ TWITTER/INSTAGRAM, THERE YOU GO AGAIN. OF COURSE. MINUS THE SMUTTY COMMENTS THAT GOES WITH IT LAWLZ.

But I swear this post has some form of relevance O_Oll but before we get there, again. Hakuouki SPAM. Since, as you guys know, my roneri self picked this baby up on V-Day loooool.

sorry for the shitty 'screen caps' these were mostly taken on my iPhone and spammed on twitter everytime I got to an 'interesting' point on the story.

Right now the path I'm going I'm clearly trying to shoot for the Okita route but I somehow manage to keep getting events with Saito as well, which I saved on a seperate game file. If anyone is interested on me writing up a guide on how to get to the Okita route just let me know.
His route is one of the longest tbh, Okita, Saito and of course Demon captain Hijikata has the longest ones from what I heard O___O;; and as you can tell, I'm barely halfway through the game ;A;!!!

then again I partly cheated coz I durped around on the DS version before, saw the anime and read spoilers from 4 Shiki





hnnngggg Demon Lord himself <3 Kazaaaaamaaaa I'm going to go
after you BB as soon as I get far enough LOL






ugh >_< I made that costume for Toshi but its been sitting in storage >__>
still havent gave it to her to shoot LOL Not to mention
think I feel I made it too short LOL.

OF COURSE AFTER SPAMMING YOU GUYS WITH MY SHAMELESS HAKUOUKI BANTER.
LOL.....

I'm stoked to have a photoshoot on Saturday with Hannsel for natsume yuujincho
which I'm sure I spammed here before but I decided to spam about it yet again *u* lawlz. Our call time is at 7am zomfg so early!!! and its a 30 min drive from my house to the place we're shooting HAHAHA whut. Hoping we can swing by the swap meet afterward so I can pick up materials for our Howl's Moving Castle shoot too *u* hnng!!

I kind of really wanna shoot a video for this photoshoot but how can I shoot a video AND shoot/direct a photoshoot at the same time?! lol...oh my. We'll see. Plus I might have to borrow a friends point-and-shoot just for video, since the shitty vivitar I have is well. Shitty. LOlz.

Apparently today is also Ash wednesday- what are you guys giving up? I'm a terrible sinner and cant seem to give up coffee or alcohol <!--3 I'm going to hell

PS: I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WE CANT PURSUE YAMAZAKI ;A;
I'm also kinda spoiled by the SUSUMU YAMAZAKI from Peacemaker Kurogane and Ayu-nee </3 lol.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment