Wednesday, July 22, 2009

transformers 2

oh sweeeeet jesssuusss I finally saw Transformers 2 earlier today before work! :O
it was....well, in short. EPIC :O soo much explosions and metal on metal XDD crashing. yargh
iunno. I'm so freaking tired right now, I keep yawning at work *-*

and not looking forward to working tomorrow at marukai but again, as always I suck it up and deal with it.



Its definitely tiring looking at cars on craigslist =___= but omfg sweet jesus I found a 95 bmw for $900 D: im going to call him and see if its still available >D I wonder if my mom would kill me for it but its pretty *-*

all it needs is a fuel pump replace but its not going to cost much and honeslty for a BMW wooow steal :O I just hope no ones beat me to it yet. Its a v6 engine and probly runs me 25mpg. not too bad since I really dont commute anyway /:

but I can definitely tell my moms dissapprovingness already >D haha.

oh my.

but yeah, iunno why but i'm soooo fuccckking exhausted D: ugh. I'm going to crawl into bed as soon as I get home. Well, after I clean the bathroom thats for sure since Mrs.E is like /: about the bano again XD;;

urgh.

EDIT:ok fucking rage =___= got my hopes up for nothing the bastard put in the wrong number at the craigslist ad and theres no email contact either. Fuckfuckfuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment