Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sephora Mineral Makeup Package



my package from Sephora came in today *u*




I had ordered the Mineral Loose Powder Foundation since they were going on Clearance sale at this point also because I was out of my NYX Loose powder.

I wanted to try this out also coz I’ve heard some great reviews on it from their website not to mention they were going for as low as $3! I would have ordered more but I wasnt sure how good it was. Did a quick swatch on the back of my hand. So far so good *u*

only con I have about this powder is:

-Its smaller than I expected. This originally retails for $18. but I got it for $3.

and its considerably SMALLER than the Nyx pot I got, which retails for $15 (before taxes)

-NO SPF protection on this powder.




As you can see these pots are super tiny. I’m considering maybe just going ahead and ordering 2 more while supplies lasted or if I should just stick this out and go back to my NYX powder when I use these two up.

The NYX pot lasted me a goo 2.5 yrs! And I used that shit everyday! :o

with constant reapplication during conventions too. Well, maybe a little goes a long way. So we shall see…

maybe Sephora is discontinuing this line because their going to come out with an even better product?! Perhaps one with SPF protection?! :o

if not, then I’m sorry I might just stick to my NYX powder <3


No comments:

Post a Comment