Thursday, August 20, 2009

Food for thought...from my dad

hmm....for starters, I honestly havent talked to my dad in awhile, nor have I seen him in years...
but.

lol, my dad apparently found me on facebook and I do not frequent that website much at ALL! D:
but after browsing the site and whatnot I stumbled on my dads page, thinking it'd be mostly empty anyway.
but, I noticed he had one 'blog' or 'note' entry which read this...

--->Relationships can never be perfect... you can never force your partner to be faithful in d same way that a normal relationship should be.
What is important is at the end of the day you find each other side by side and you are happy knowing that he or she is yours. We need to enjoy the relationship while it is there..
cause if you waste your time in doubts and insecurities, you will never appreciate how wonderful it is to fall in love.
Remember: To get hurt is a fact that we bargain when we choose to love...


I personally never took my dad for the writer type, but after reading this I was like wow.
He may not probly have coined that paragraph himself or not but the simple fact that he had it up, got me thinking 8D
and. all I can say is. Wow.

I miss him >D

and everything noted in that. Is definitely oh so true :o

now if only I'd be able to consider myself lucky enough to find a relationship worth calling one haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment