Friday, April 13, 2012

184. Natsume Yuujinchou Sakura Shoot



Heres the first set of dumps from the Sakura Photoshoot we had last Easter weekend shot at Lake Balboa in Van Nuys California~ yayay~
All Photo and costumes done by me~

The Natsume Kimono was actually a kimono meant for Toshi's Kazama cosplay from Hakuouki but I have said I was going to redo it since its too short for Toshi but I guess it worked enough for Natsume *u* yeyeah~ but the Matoba one...OMYGAWD. I ended up sewing it the night before the shoot at the hotel at 4:30am and waking up again at 7:30 saturday morning before the shoot to finish it up...LOL! but hey, it worked! I was frantic on trying to find the design on Matoba's eye patch too but Ash was a hero and found a screen shot!

Sad I didnt get brocade intime to line the collar trim...but alas~ I think the photos came out pretty well for something done so last minute. Thanks to Hannsel and Ash for cosplaying the lovelies and for helping me cut out the fabrics at the hotel LOL! I didnt get any shots of our progress/mess at the hotel coz I was too busy sewing the night away and worried that we would disturb anyone. Thankfully enough our room was at the corner and we didnt have any neighbors at all.

This was my favorite shot from the entire Natsume shoot since the wind blew just at the right moment and blew some cherry blossoms into the frame. How magical!



No comments:

Post a Comment