Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sakura Photoshoot 4.7.2012

...... あなたが血の雨を降らせる人だったのね。 
 You are the one that makes the bloody rain fall....

Uwawawawawah this is most likely going to be an insane 2-3 part post with some heavy photo dumpings! And I mean some HEAVY photo dumps! LOLOL. So I figured I'll start this entry now and come back and finish it up laterLOL! oh my. Haha.

So I just wanted to stop and try and write these down while everything is still pretty fresh LOL!?

STARTING UP THIS POST IS MY UBER FAVORITE TEASER SHOT WHICH WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY ENTIRE WEEKEND DESPITE ALL THE STUFF WE WENT THRU THE ENTIRE WEEKEND LOL (none of which was...TOO bad per se lol or bad at all. HAHAHA!)

I dont care if everyone is so sick of this shot LMAO I still freakin' love it and love the fact that it looks like a screen shot straight from a movie - more so especially with the new live action coming out soon! Hnnnggg *u*

So let me back track and start!! Wowowoooowoooh!! This photoshoot was probably in the planning for a good couple weeks now but has bee on my wish list shoot for years and years and years! So I'm so happy I got a lot of my wishlist shoots done in ONE go!
Blood. Water. Cherry Blossoms and most of all; Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen!! 
So I hope everyone is pretty stoked for the set just as much as I am. I try not to photospam them everywhere Q___Q only in my blog will I do...but still! Q___Q uwuuuu wuuu wuuu!!

The shoot took place over this last Easter weekend. Me and Hannsel drove up from San Diego friday night and met up with Jeff and Anh in Van Nuys; who also were troopers and drove all the way from San Diego *u* win win win! It was a pretty insane night LOL. Arriving at Ash's house aruond 10ish...sitting in the car like total creepers while waiting for em to get out...then heading to Van Nuys to check into our first hotel and having to sew like a mad woman coz I was a durp and did not finish Matoba the day before!! Coz I was baking cookies and well. FORGOT TO BRING THEM WITH ME COZ I WAS RUSHING TO GTFO SD TAT /failsauce

I brought fabrics and sewing machine with me and etc lol. I totally felt like I overpacked...my giant suitcase was filled to the brim with cosplay stuff and I didnt really bring much clothes with me LOL I forgot to bring extra shorts and flip flops. orz. 

Yeaaaahhh fail me. Met up with everyone else in LA and headed to Denny's for some grub and good conversations lol. then back to the hotel to keep sewing and making adjustments on Matoba till 4:30am...and passing out. Getting up at 7:30 to finish sewing the Haori LOLZ fmlllllll

IT HAPPENED AND I FINISHED IT!! We got to the park around noon-gawdamn it was hot as hell and the place was busy with families celebrating Easter Q___Qll dammmnn....

Thankfully enough we made it for the Cherry Blossoms and nothing was dead yet! huzzah....




I'm still working my way through the photos but I just wanted to do a photo dump on our behind the scenes work~ and slowly work my way through the actual sets.




We shot:

Natsume Yuujinchou | Brave10! | Rurouni Kenshin | Inuyasha

Was hoping to meet up with other friends but I guess everyone else had prior engagements; like the Lil Tokyo masq. I didnt even know they had one xD!

So we kicked off the morning with Inuyasha 





and Anthony's Ashe cosplay from League of Legends - Unfortunately I did not make it to this set Q__Q since we were busy getting Matoba and Natsume ready...orz but I'm sure Anh will have her set up soon enough! *pimpin her page out* click on the image below to be linked to her flickr feed! 8B 




with that being said, I wanted to pimp out her awesome candid - OOC shot of Kenshin from the shoot!

#1
Styling and Costume by Me. Shot by Anh 



More behind the scenes shots from where we were :3 we were all over the park, highs and lows and have achieve the epitemy of being a troll...I was literally...trolling under the bridge LOL.




it was definitely no easy task to get down to where we were shooting but was so worth every single risk we took; with that being said. I come back with bruises on my leg. A busted ankle 8D (since my ankle never really fully healed when I sprained it before) - no pain no gain
and some cuts from the rocks under the water bed. BUT AGAIN. SO WORTH IT. OMG. LOL. It was definitely an experimence worth noting. LOl. And the feeling of.....moss under your feet....not...good feeling LMAO. Just sayin



YES....CRAY CRAY.
LIGHTING EQUIPMENT...IN THE WATER...

IN THE WATER?!
(SERIOUSLY. DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS) 


yeaaaaah LOL. That is pretty much all I gotta say about that LOLZ!!!

We got done with the set around 7pm. We were seriously chasing after sun light but we made it work none theless! Thanks to everyone for their hard work! And I'm telling you, it was no easy task posing or taking photos where we were. None the less bringing all our stuff down a steep hill and coming back up. I forgot to take a good shot of how it all looked tbh!  


yum yum yum blooood LMAO!!!!

I wasnt planning on throwing blood ALL over the place when I first initally made the costumes but halfway fucking up the Hakama twice. I decided to FUCK IT. BLOOD IS GOING ON IT LAWWL during the sewing process so we proceeded to gather as much fake blood as we all had LMAO.





After the super tiring shoot we all just chilled back at our hotel and showered and chilled and I mean chilled~ Alot of us were probably fighting off sleep LOL since many of us has lost sleep. me personally as well xD! Crawled our butts over to In & Out and gorge our faces in food and fought off a Food Coma and celebrated with Cotton Candy Liquor and chilled down the rest of the night.

Following day was an adventure in LA lol...ish...haha.

Ash took us to Venice Canals - never even heard of this place! Its near Venice Beach and the place is lined with expensive looking houses and ducks and boats and bridges and it really does look like a slice of Venice-  California style LOL. 







Durped around the rest of the afternoon and went to Lil Tokyo for some grubbbb....good ol' Curry House and ZOMFG. CHERRY FLOAT. I. FUCKING. WANT. TO. MARRY. THIS. DRINK. IT WAS TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS IN ONE GO. HNNNGGG...





After durping around some more I stumbled on a few goodies I couldn't resist getting LAWL FML. Lil tokyo you always have some awesome stuff LOLOLz.....orz 


 I didnt get my macaroons for my momma coz LOL omfg we didnt realize it was already 7pm haha!! And Welp, missed Easter Dinner. Oh Well! XD We got back to SD around 930ish with traffic =A=ll Dropped Hannsel home and I got back to my place around 11. LOL.
Tiring tiring tiring. My eyes are pretty heavy and tired right now too....


BUT I KEEP UPLOADING PICS ON TUMBLR AND FACEBOOK NOW LAWWWL. I NEED TO STOP LMAO. HAHAHA.

THANKS FOR READING! HOPEFULLY WE HAVE MORE FUN PHOTOSHOOTS AND ADVENTURES TO COME *U* 

The weekend totally felt like I went to a con orz...my luggage proves it too lmao....






 



No comments:

Post a Comment